Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Walgreen A Good Place To Work

Launisches Barbenvolk

















This morning I consented me already at 03:15 h from the bed to readjust my bearded friends. To arrive 4:30 am water, I found that my favorite place was occupied again by the pensioners in the blue stuff. The court ruled
alternative due to the lower water, but apparently ideal conditions - even flow without turbulence, and all on gravel surface.

When I got out of the car hit me at once a huge cloud of Gelsenkirchen - bathed briefly in Autan and off we went to set up the tackles. enable

To the fish in feeding mood calculated I feed about 5 liters liters +1 maggots.

It was like it had come from the Danube, where the conditions seem ideal ..... it was jinx - no bite .... for hours.

Then, finally, but some activity .... a Zingel, a small bar, a small carp in the stream still celebrated quite a dance, 2 Rußnasen and do not forget to Schwarzmeergrundeln tons.

Will probably change to fall more on other bait such as pellets or boilies, because the critters are really a nuisance. No catch them is too great and one can rarely bite ....

























0 comments:

Post a Comment