Monday, August 10, 2009

What Is The Remote Cont. Wire On A Kenwood Radio

Pickles-time August




Finally, it drew me back to my Danube region around something on my bearded friends feeders and various Madenrigs test - including the Korda Maggotclips.



despite stable weather conditions, optimum water levels and massive food campaign, the bite rate was more than something to be desired. Except for a few isolated Zupfer did nothing for hours, which is not to my taste, in my habit.
This could of course also be due to the selectivity of my rig, because not even a Marmorgrundel got lost on my hook.

After about 4 hours endless waiting, and stiff neck like in the movies first line, finally got some movement in the matter ... Ties Maggot strong clip, with 42 cm bar-so about average. 30 minutes later the little brother had to 35cm apparently found pleasure in the same assembly, and ultimately still a real brute bite on the other assembly. After a nice drill I could measure 61 cm but no giant, satisfactory for a day in the middle of the time but quite sour cucumber.






0 comments:

Post a Comment