Sunday, May 2, 2010

Can The Enlarged Liver Come Back To Normal

Madness as usual















Once again I spent a day at the Thaya ... much to my chagrin, I learned that was already suspended. Yet to be waived this year to the fall stocking, and sets the total amount in the spring of ....
They were already without facing too many carp in the water - which is intended .... to much of a good
After my mood by the situation was not very high in, I sat down more or less half-heartedly to the water - as bait, I had the whole range with, if necessary, to at least a little bit of selective fishing can ..... maggots, cooked hard corn, 16mm pellets, tiger nuts, 18er-Richworth balls ......


Conclusion: It was all caught nothing ..... I only carp, no more than 3 Kg .... no matter what is set before them was inhaled by the insertion to its bite ..... passed on average max. 5 minutes.
Although humor can be a frustrating lack of bite to bite good mood, it is also, especially if only the young hungry .....
I probably will, the cooking pot of my local group of colleagues in the future to encourage more carp to eat-maybe yes .... does it matter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment