Monday, July 26, 2010

Discharge That Looks Like Rubber Cement

Danube-Night Action the 1st - the spot in front of the castle where Richard I was prisoned



After my last morning residences rather only very short-term success can in I decided to try it once at night to my beloved river torpedoes .... unfortunately, I chose a flow-though calm, but very flat place. This had, in addition to the millions of mosquitoes, also has the disadvantage that every passing ship with extremely high waves destroyed my feed track. Accordingly, it was also the bites .....
other hand, I also observed very large fish that went up in very shallow water .... carp, catfish predator ..... I do not know .... they were certainly unusually large, which covered the surge of water and the acoustics ... this happened even in strong current, so I'm going for more catfish ....
Conclusion the night were a few barbs, which were re-recorded some very small (the young me is true, however positive), a few Rußnasen and a Zingel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment