Saturday, August 28, 2010

How Much Money To Deal On Pokemon Monopoly

fair-weather fishing

Again the Danube on the favorite place was the fishing this time due to water level more difficult. 140g self-baskets from exaggerated ..... as it turned out, but stayed relatively close to the shore, my scaly friends on it-ranged on average 15 m throws. In sum
I was allowed eight barbs up to 66 cm and two noses talking about for temporary shore leave.
What I heard was the same day, a perch of 1.02 and 11.32 kg in our area caught, proving once again, the potential of the Danube. What I
from about 11h spoiled the mood a little, were again the hundreds of recreational lunatic, the result of good weather made the Danube back to the fair with a corresponding noise level. As such, I am very happy that the temperatures drop again and the weather is changeable! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment