Sunday, November 28, 2010

How To Wash A G Shock

a contemplative Advent ... The last

... I wish you all at this point.
have to start the first week of Advent we end Friday after Hindelang daring and most violent Snowfall the opening of the local Christmas market looked at. The lights, the music and the snow ... then came right on Christmas atmosphere.

Yesterday evening my husband and I are a little verkünstelt.Ich at our front door was tied and he then tipped the rim. We are just a good team :-)) I also got rid of old and damaged decoration. That means next year I can buy new. But after 12 years of collecting and grinding balls of old Advent wreaths I allow myself the time.

And this week I felt very good. I had but now times three days in a free and managed to finally retrieve my Nina. Now I have the pillow case but can make ready. Is now given away for her birthday.
are finished and also my two Mug Rugs for the swap in the QF. Tomorrow they make themselves fell on the post and hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment