Friday, December 17, 2010

Itunes Wont Let Me Drag Songs

Mug Rug swap

has
Yesterday I reached my gnome package from the swap at the Mug Rug Quilt Friends. The lovely Chris had done it again and get me assigned from the big pot. Two years ago I was her partner at the Christmas elf elves. I have read and know the sender: Now what's particularly nice!
And just as it was, but look yourself:

I like the really Rugs class, my colors, my fabrics and one of my auserspähten patterns that I want to try someday. What more could you want ...
hit!

Now I lay me down once again. Battles here for a week with a severe cold. Better it is to me only today, after I have received two infusions, and another antibiotic. But slowly awaken the spirits again. Just a little rest and then come Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment