Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Casio Exilim Chargers

2011 - Time flies

Another year has passed and it was fishing .......... technically a relatively good year!
my target fish but I could successfully reproduce, but it left a strange impression ...... it was missing something after all! My area was 99.9% fast-flowing Danube just brutal .....
What I had lacked "desired by-catch", which I in all the years before that as a normal looking - even if I `s not admit so much, but it was the Danube carp - the often invincible powerhouses, each feeder Session Analyze This can be for ... the fish you pull in the strong current 50 or more meters of 0.30 his-string in a line from the reel to get out then and on average more often than you keep winning ....
was this sense it is a strange year in the Thaya I started almost only carp, in the Danube, not one.
Conclusion: I will take my 2011 with the Danube area and moderate flow, especially as I think that would also have barbels under these conditions actually heavier. Tackle
are technically for the Danube to date, no changes planned, because right now my vote goes rather well-evt. very strong wheels with a little more throwing power than my current ones.
Should I really be ridden by the devil, I take, in order to change, maybe even a pond. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment