Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Much Would It Cost To Do Alexis Texas

The Revival: The collective grab bag ...

... Friends at the quilt.

In 2009 it handed in a collective QF piñata. Up to 20 garment workers get the same unknown material selection, then this should be made up to a fixed point particles to create a show.

A year break has been good so I could now, for the first time as Swapmum, three groups . Compose And since yesterday, the start date for, I see now the choice of material of all three bags, which has Bennie (with my help) put together.

piñata a

piñata 2
(Photo Source: autumn timeless)

piñata 3
(Photo source: black anna)

The choice, for me personally, is very difficult for me fallen, and I then decided to group 1.
Have fun to all participants of the piñata and thank you for your interest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment