Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Afghani Wedding Invitation Card



Actually I wanted to call just because of the equipment, however, has the conversation with Lt.Col.Ledee on for almost an hour gone out.
He is a great person and always for fun.

Lt.Col.Ledee worked so much I know earlier for the Pentagon and now for Armor4Troops. Send boots, helmets, Under Armor shirts and sunglasses and Multitoolkits to those who have the most immediate need, therefore, we have often worked together and a kind of "friendship" established.

He finds it amazing that a German is so independent of the soldiers who committed the political setting. Because the first thing I see the people, not soldiers! I know what these people is important, and can then react.
being patriotic does not mean to be a fascist and that ought to be generally anchored in the heads, but oooh moment, we are in Germany, right?

Anyway, we did our usual jokes and jokes, and then have to speak to my own plans came. I gave him the plans said, whereupon he asked me for my reasons. This I could answer it honestly, after which he said I should come over so he repays previous show me everything.

To quote a friend

(...) If you plan everything out and it all adds up, you know you have a support network waiting for you here just about wherever you want to go .(...)

And so has the biggest question anyway automatically answer and I can not wait to lanersehenten words to express themselves.

TANKER BROTHERS! We need a shirt.

How about "Proud to be Tanker Tanker Brothers Angel" or sometin like that LOL!

Yeah I think I am creating a shirt for you guys. "Proud Tanker Brother"

0 comments:

Post a Comment