Sunday, July 9, 2006

Sand Rail Engine Options

My Official

YAY! I had ever seen a photo of him, but this was much too small to be able to see more accurate, now he has finally sent a true picture of yourself. I 've been about half a year at his side and support him as best as possible.
However, to really let's see how your adoptee is ever looks the best.
I had asked him earlier whether he agrees when I post his photo on the blog and he agreed. I never do something without the consent of the soldiers, that is, of course.

Anyway, he sent me his wedding photo. He and his wife are a beautiful couple. His step-son will someday break the hearts of all women (if he does not even like Baby C;))

He has even told me how he met his wife. The old rascal has just started working as a cook at the restaurant manager because he was so good. Ruckzuck the two were married and a pair.
He then went to the Army to become a soldier, and nope! His MOS is not cooking;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment