Friday, June 30, 2006

New Baby Registry Message Examples

May I be proud?

Even if not, I am anyway.
I can not even grasp that so many people participate in "Team of the Congo".

It is incredible how well the whole matter and that there are so many people show to the Germans want the troops they are not alone are that there are people who think and believe in them.

It's unbelievable. It is an official project and I think I may as team leader a little proud that it actually starts rolling, and after the 16 boys from the 101st ABN provides all I need something new where I can hang inside me. Since the German
come at just the right time: O)

Willie from Soldiers Angels Germany would like to write a report on Team Congo and publish them on Soldiers Angels Germany.

MADNESS!!

is finally done something for our own guys, it was time that the whole is actually implemented in practice!

Tanker Brothers ... what do you think?

The German comrades deserve it too will also be supported or not? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment