Thursday, June 29, 2006

Washing Killtec Level 5 Jacket

"Team of the Congo" is launched! Busy Busy Busy

As we all know is the army in a few weeks in the Congo.

What not everyone knows that there will be a team of Germans and Americans, who will assist the Germans in the Congo.

This is the first opportunity to try out whether and how the troops will be important support for their own people.

I still can not believe that is the contact and we have an entire platoon is to support it.

It all started with an old childhood friend. Although I have been an eternity no longer seen, and it is gone bye with more of my Sister, friend, what does that mean we would not let us hang with each other.

When I called my sister on her birthday she was on her way to the city. In her course, Tanja.

Having just at HOOAH!! Radio was on air they have of course noticed Tanya and began speaking about the her longtime boyfriend has to go to the Congo.

Two days later I called in to Tanya. I had to accompany the idea of the guys from the beginning, she gave me the number of their friend and I talked to him.

He was enthusiastic about the idea and promised his Platoon to talk about whether anyone would be willing to explain his side yet to make his post box address ready. To

mitlerweile have already reported a half dozen German and Americans who participate in "Team of the Congo".

Finally, finally, reality is a dream, I can do something for my own people, and there are actually people who are as excited as I join in and.

Some Americans have already sent "Dear Heroes" letters for our German boys and girls. Who would have ever thought that our German soldiers by the Americans to be "Dear Hero" addressed?

I'm curious what will become of the whole, and in particular whether and how well it will be important to the German soldiers.

I'll keep you updated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment