Thursday, June 15, 2006

Is A Swing Set Considered A Fixture



I need to get rid of just now.

Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it.

I travel I can not really fucked up, give more money for my Soldiers as for myself, the last time that I've indulged me a new pair of jeans is a year ago.

There is a lot of work in there, write letters, the radio show, packages pack, talk to the Soldiers, they calm down, I have one or the other times also had ne huge phone bill because I was the one who called in Iraq. (Yes that is possible)

Man makes himself unpopular in their own environment, they defended down to the "blood" because it knows that its Soldiers are not the bloodthirsty killers as portrayed in the press. Man looking for some time, not even what is going on in their own country. I have no idea what's going on in Germany, even though I live here. I did not even realize the union of Tic Tac Toe, the experience I got from my parents. Here indeed the whole country talked about it.

When I went to Stuttgart, I have coffee for five German soldiers bought and they've addressed in English. I simply have no words come to mind in German. I got them, "Thank you for your service," said, and the expression was simply divine, so surprised, so happy, so proud. It did me in the soul hurt I could not say it in German.

All week I've been working on it covers a bunch of 16 paratroopers of the 101st ABN DIV. You need razors, laundry soap and eating MRE's because they simply just sick.

Have me so the next one so I cut around the ears as many people as possible to get ... in Germany so I need not begin the first place.

And then? What was it? I get one of their comrades to hear, is stationed in Germany. "You have not done shit, support your own fucking country, we do not need you!"

Is it worth it? Is it really worth it? What I actually travel on the butt? What do I do all that crap anyway? Why do you look at it?

Sometimes there are situations when you just have to keep going, even if one may plug on its own pages. Just because there is one who is against you, it does not mean the others do not have your help want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment