Monday, May 22, 2006

Thank You Letter For Destination Wedding Guests




Sometimes when I'm sitting here I'm starting to make me think.
thoughts about God and the world, and whether God is really for all his sheep has a plan, or if everything is inferior only to the pure random.

I mean what would have been if I had not met R. in this one all-changing summer?
what if I had not gone into this karaoke bar?
Would today are at the same point as now?

Someone once told me that people out for a reason, a whim, or come out of true friendship and love in your life. Not all would stay with you, but those who would come out of true friendship and love in your life stay with you forever. Whether they pull their ways or disappear for any other reason, they would never lose it as it is in your hearts and minds would survive.

has in this one summer, my whole life changed ... again.

I had arranged with my uncle and aunt that I work over the summer with them in the company would. The company is one of the times my father, the company was why there is so much hatred and suffering in our family.
I should make one other student, a small advertising campaign, my father liked that thought and told me plainly that if I was working at the company, I need not even show up first at home, except I was anyway just a tolerated guest so I would have to behave kindly and Sun

My mother, however, disagreed, saying that they had in the house, and accordingly he had to accept that I would collect the semester break to small stall in the apartment.

friends I had at home hardly which, from the entire previous clique has just been times even a friend to spare, and who was just in training camp and there was no way for me sometimes to disappear from home.

you have to know that this is not with us is easy. The stud of my parents is located on the forest, there is only the bus, bike or to run. I'm so long away from home because I have absolutely no idea where to go in LA, but I know how my M. pocket and so I wanted to level, because this patch is more familiar to me than the one in LA, which is has totally changed. It is foreign become, not the city that I knew from before.

So I had to grab a daily struggle for one of the cars. My economy car is logged for years, I do not need it, so I had to constantly fight for the Benz, and luckily my mother had moved out and see a the key.

So I went to M. to see my old city. It has also changed considerably, however, was in the fundamentals remained the same.
The station had changed a lot, but looks wonderful.
The underpass was expanded and done there were a few new bars, but there were still the first two bars and were still in American hands.

I can still remember how I first was in the bar. I had missed the train and the bar was the only shop who had not closed.
Previously, there was still no dance floor, instead it was a chance to play darts.

Anyway, one Friday I had back then can get hold of the car, went to M. and parked the Benz stable at the usual location of the rest to run to the subway. Lost something I ran through the area and noted that there are still many Americans as the city populated as before. I smiled quietly to myself, watching the people. An elderly German woman stumbled through the underpass and accosted the man, a young American and I exchanged the glances and shook his head at the same time. We got to talking and he invited me to his table.
sat at the table two Asian, and a young Man came to the table stumbled, he was tipsy, well, he wore a baseball cap.
first I thought "What is it because your an asshole?" After we were the only ones left from the group. We talked about God and the world, and he was a very good conversationalist.

We stayed until we were kicked out, I offered him him home to drive as it was anyway on the way, I had forgotten needed the mother the car nor with my sister to go to the tournament .

That's how I learned to R..

As we stood with him outside the house we both fell silent for a while, then asked me the famous question "Will you still come up for coffee?"
I nodded. He said that when he still a little messy would look like, and apologized for it and took me to his apartment.
It was a nice apartment, big and bright (it was already light again) and we went to a large balcony so he could smoke.

We still talked, and he start to talk about the war. He was there a "Been there, done that" and he has lost his best friend because he had shot himself. I listened to him, and after we sat down in his living room on the huge couch talking, we were still alive.

All in all, we talked more than 10 hours in one continuous piece, and eventually came to my mind that I could call home to say yes even my mother that I was coming.

Well, as always, she was beside herself with rage and screamed myself together, I do not mind but I knew their way even now long enough.

R. but did something that surprised me. He took the house keys from the federal government and said I should come back he would wait for me. I hugged him and headed back to LA.
My sister promised she would take me along for the Au, so I had enough time to shower me and to move.
a mountain I finally took the tram and got some breakfast for us both. When I Rs' apartment entered and shipped the breakfast in the large two-winged fridge I saw that it was not a bad idea even before purchase. He had nothing but soda pop and Thuna lie in the refrigerator and let's face it, who else Thuna want for breakfast?

It was as if it were the most natural thing in the world move about freely in his apartment, I felt not as invaders but like I belong there. It seemed to fit somehow. When I went into the bedroom I saw him lying there so peacefully asleep. I sat down beside the bed and watched him for a while, I know not what had aroused him, but when he woke up and saw me, he looked me in the sleepy eyes. I know not how long we so looked into the eyes, but it was quite a while. We said anything we needed at this moment to say anything. could

He had left the blinds half down, so the sun only individually lit up the bedroom, it was just enough light that we look each other in the eye. He stretched his arm toward me and grabbed my hand, it was clear what he wanted and I let it happen.
so pulled he me into bed.
Normally I'm quite shy in terms like that, but I had taken with him all awe, it was as if everything that happened to the natural world. I loved him ... no ... I still love him, will love him all my life.


We were the whole semester break on a pair soon after he returned to Iraq.
It was his last tour ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment