Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fsx Controls Template

learning to keep their distance

One of my guys has talked about killing himself. He is in Iraq and his wife is about ten years older than him. It uses this advantage from continuos to manipulate him. For days she has not spoken to him. He feels himself becoming worthless, as would be loose and the world thinks drann better without him. He is determined to have a child. You not, that bothers him because he's afraid to come not home.

women like this .. I do not understand how to do this to their husbands. You have to imagine the times, the men sit somewhere at the middle of nowhere and do not know whether they are still alive the next day hergeht WHILE many women and with other has who they want to tow this time, it makes me so damn mad.


When I had it again yesterday, it was all forgotten. He knew he had not even talked about killing himself ...

I feel cheated because I know not what shall I do, because that goes through my skills, I am not a psychologist and still I have the feeling I'm not doing enough for him. All that I can have I done, I have a "request" at the TLC team made the post and he more Morale boosts receive, I got it on my Cpt. passed ... everything that I can do is sit there and try to continue it on hold. I'm afraid for him, afraid he will one day cease to speak to me.

I feel so damn helpless sometimes ... sometimes I could sit there and howl howl just about all the suffering and loss. Through all the human lives. Sometimes I feel everything will be able to run away too much and I wish to go somewhere where I have nothing to do with it. But that does not work, they need me. I can not let them down.

One of my guys has seen 8 of his comrades were shredded by an IED. He told me everything he could collect the pieces of his best friend. This goes beyond the comprehension of most people, hardly anyone can imagine what it means to have to do that. No one is not a BTDT (been there, done that) is. You look at the movies, finds it cool, but a civilian can not handle it. All the memories and feelings are now a part of me, making me almost a BTDT, at least they see me as one who call me veteran and I have to learn to live with it.

Sometimes I feel like I was even there. A part of me is also, and I think this part, as long as I live over there are.

I love my job, I live my job, but it has its downsides, and this shadow is war, death, destruction, mutilation.
Somehow I must find a way to get to because of distance .. I can not do the job far better themselves to me or it eats at me. I get these pictures out of my head. Black body burned, shredded bones, I just can not get rid of it.

I care about them ... But who cares about me?

how psychologists go about it? Doctors?

There's someone who wants to give me the address and phone number of the BW people so that I learn to deal with it. I myself am only human and I have never learned to make something real. I've been wondering about whether I should not really make professional standard. If there is a way the study and then make as a professional occupational activities would not be bad, because actually I serve so even as a quasi-pastoral care for the boys. The problem is precisely the personal bond and this makes it difficult not to spin because I was not the distance to win.

Somehow, everything changed totally, I love this job, make him very very much, I got my "destiny" and found but I have to learn to deal with the dark side,

But I will also hammer out yet.

Anyway ... cried enough ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment