Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My Mouth Is Bleeding Chewing Tobacco

military chaplaincy

I got me a little made clever and ultimately still the chaplain for my district found.

It's been interesting for what it is all of extraordinary pastoral care that goes for about Blind Deaf pastoral counseling to the Pastoral Care of the Federal and ends with the military chaplaincy.

Well, I repays me today with the Chaplaincy been contacted and a date for next Weeks identified, the more I learn about it the better for my Troopers.


came yesterday issue also includes a surprising call from my Paratrooper Paul who is stationed in Germany recently.
his call came out of the blue. "Hey what are you doing on Memorial Day? If you plan not come to Stuttgart and we do plan a"
then I kindly informed him that he is still here, come here so he can watch them ne other corner of Germany. Since he has only asked once if he can bring his buddy. "Yup you can"

Later, I'm still with my MP, and Dave said, if all goes well then we will not just storm a small pile of the Pubmile.

For me it's the first time that I will celebrate Memorial Day, a setting I have now. If we meet all ..... no comment ... I'll take pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment