Monday, May 15, 2006

Texas Teaching Solutions Scam



'm still shocked ... shocked with what I think, I do not know whether I have followed the guy because he found me attractive, or because he wanted something else. He looked as if he were from the Middle East. I was in town, got my best friend delivered at the railway station and was then a little downtown.

When I'm in the Karstadt I'm the guy behind I noticed he was so unremarkable that it was striking again, I got to the first floor I tried to mix with the crowds, he was suddenly in front of me and I wanted to cut off the road, so I've made on the foot traffic and the escalators at two women have gone, fled to the pedestrian zone.
I ran on the direct route to the cathedral for the first time there and I've calmed down.
has Just yesterday I told my father I should be careful, I know why this man has simply not following me.

After I had spent about half an hour in the cathedral I am in a cafe and there was also another hour spent. The people and the road was observed.
The man was gone ...
Then I went to the ministry and have an appointment for tomorrow morning identified, I must speak with a spiritual, I need it now. The whole thing has brought up some unpleasant things and I think tonight I will not sleep quietly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment