Friday, May 5, 2006

Rockstar Wheels On A Silverado

Gregory Anton, my Justin Morgan and "SPC" ROCK

I never thought the HOOAHRADIO could make a joke. Today, for example, I've got the whole show dedicated to SPC Rock, she has her 21st Birthday, was something quite special for the Americans and our 18th equivalent. Free at last be thrown out in the bars and drink a beer without being afraid to be back.

you recently came from their tour from Iraq again and is now in Kietz Willingen, Germany stationed. A wonderful young woman with whom I have very much in common. I admire her strength to cope with things, even though she is so young.
yourself also has PTSD and I know all too well what it means with the demons of PTSD fight.

PTSD is not only something you can pull in the fight, it's enough of a simple assault to have to Rumschlag a life so long.
Anyway I would not insist . Enter

repays her I had dedicated the entire show and even made a friend of her, Dave, whom she met in Iraq, live on air to get. Herself I had a little later, "On Air" and she said that this is the best birthday gift would have been in her life.

It's been an honor it repays the pleasure to prepare:)

Then there's Greg Anthony, who is also just come back from Iraq and now the cancer was diagnosed. I had left a note for him and he has written back and told me I could write it and publish the address. Moreover, I had the idea that I could give him the show tomorrow, as I had now paid Morgan.

So I gave him an email written and asked him if he would like to hear something special, then he sent me some names which I will then play in the morning and a mass mail to the Mudville Gazette chased out so many requests and dedications to him as possible will go.

And just as expected then was purely and simply the best email. By whom? Well of course, Master Gunner, you can count on him always, and one has with him. He and his family are just great:)

Anyway, my official Justin is back in Anaconda. He is over Frankfurt Hanau flown and had a two-hour stopover. You still need to use the cafe as Fedex, the new modem sent to the wrong and it is now totally disappeared.
The problem is that about 20 more are connected to Justin, and now almost everyone wants him kick your ass.
If one should dare to connect it somehow in the butt then comes one of Amy's and my list. This is what one is safe. Justin can not do that the rain has flooded the room and therefore the modem is broken, he can not help it that Fedex was smart to send it to the wrong Justin, so they should not leave out their frustration and anger in him.

Well Fedex hopefully get that soon settled. I hope for Justin, the poor guy I'm so sorry ... I'd like to take him in the arm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment