Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Pimples Near My Belly Button

Just be lazy sometimes

Sometimes you have to just be lazy, do nothing and relax a little.

The weekend was, until this little incident in the Karstadt some really relaxing days. My friends were there and I had talked to the brother of my best friend who thought he could help now and again something in support of the United States by contributing films and music.

Friday the guys and we spent a thoroughly enjoyable evening games.
then Sunday came, surprisingly, my best friend Menno and we have seen John Travolta movies.

Have I mentioned this before that I think John Travolta movie good?
I'm not really a fan of a singer or actor, either I like what they do, but I like it or not.

is the moment "The Affair of the Necklace" in the background and the film like it already.

John Travolta is just great, someone is ever noticed the momentum when he runs? It would really interest me if that's a leftover from Saturday Night Fever or above is always the case.

Anyway ... sometimes you have to just be lazy and relax.

Tanker Brothers, you take that to heart, I told her, works very very much, it is no exaggeration, however:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment