Friday, May 12, 2006

So2cl2 Lewis Structure

Captain Mike is the best !!!!!!!

Yes, Captain Mike is the best!

There is no man in my environment of caring. He cares about his guys and makes my also to his own.
Every time I have a problem case, I can come to him, he briefed me as one of his guys would letters. I would even go so far and tell me that he sometimes so hehandelt and also sets the same expectations for me.
That feels good, do it really well, because he believes in me.

because I've met him I was looking for information about deplyoments. I am somewhere inside ran into him and got me to talk to him, I even himself with the thought of playing my signature to be done, but aufjendenfall the U.S. Army would support over there.
So he brought me to the Soldiers Angels, in November he gave me then brought the Christmas stockings and talked with me, He said that if ever I need him he would be there for me.

Cpt.Mike is a Desert Storm veteran, I was even too young to understand this war all but I can still remember the messages.
mitlerweile I've met quite a few veterans.

Anyway, Captain Mike is definitely the best! You can count on him, he is always there when you need him and he has some wisdom in the sleeves can you really get what.

That's my Cpt. go find your own:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment